DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Skin Arithmancer Application

Hannah

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Bertnana
Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hi, I applied for Skin Arithmancer yesterday and I was wondering, how long does it normally take for someone to reply to it?
Thank you

Evux

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Evux
Honeybadger Auralock
Based on my own personal experience when it comes to applications, it can vary very significantly, I'm not sure who checks the applications for skin arithmancer but due to other responsibilities in and outside of potterworld, possible consideration time for them to make up their mind, and the number of applications under review currently and probably other factors I can't even think of. It could literally range from a few hours to a generally month-long period (Longest time I have personally waited for an application to be reviewed). Patience is key my friend. :)

Maria

Magician
Minecraft IGN: MariJensn
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix VIP Werewolf SPEW
Skin Arithmancers are looked over by the Head of Media, currently Alexis :)
Generally a week or two, however as Evix said it can take up to a month, depending of what is going on within the department at the time :)

Hannah

New Magician
Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Based on my own personal experience when it comes to applications, it can vary very significantly, I'm not sure who checks the applications for skin arithmancer but due to other responsibilities in and outside of potterworld, possible consideration time for them to make up their mind, and the number of applications under review currently and probably other factors I can't even think of. It could literally range from a few hours to a generally month-long period (Longest time I have personally waited for an application to be reviewed). Patience is key my friend. :)
Okay, thank you so much!

Hannah

New Magician
Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Skin Arithmancers are looked over by the Head of Media, currently Alexis :)
Generally a week or two, however as Evix said it can take up to a month, depending of what is going on within the department at the time :)
Thank you! I appreciate all the info <3