DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Smoke Trail Broom Skin.

SLASH234

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: SLASH234
Dark Follower Serpent Vampire
This might sound a bit out there but hear me out, I have always wanted to turn into smoke and fly around like the death eaters did in the movies. I would imagine that there would be a broom skin that would come with the phoenix pack which would make the broom have white smoke and cover you with whitesmoke and the same thing with the deatheaters or the vampires or any other club image.
1611763631084.png

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
I was thinking about this earlier - how you know who and some death eaters were able to fly without it a broom and I think that would be cool, if it’s possible and wouldn’t cause too much lag. However, when you ride a broom, your character looks like it is sitting, so I don’t think that would work with this appearance unless they could change it somehow. Another problem with putting it in a Phoenix package or something like that is that they don’t change packages once they’re released (you can see this in a bunch of recently declined threads) but it could be cool if something like this could be on the store separately

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joe_Magus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
Yeh this would be cool - as Honey_Dwarf said they wouldn't be adding it to the packages anytime soon as they have just updated them - but I would buy this fo sho - maybe different colours :p or it matches your wand effect colour like appareo :p

Grace

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Vampire SPEW
Hey there!

Thank you so much for your suggestion! This is definitely an interesting broom concept. I'm going to bring your idea up with the rest of the Poltergeist team to get their thoughts and opinions on it as well. Once we have come to a decision I will reply to let you know! Hope you have a fantastic day. :)

Grace

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Vampire SPEW
Hello!

Thank you so much for your suggestion. It was definitely a cool concept, but unfortunately we will have to decline it. After much discussion, we unfortunately were not able to find a way to implement this type of appearance without causing some performance issues. This is mostly due to the fact that we would have to create it with a lot of particles in order to get the look and effect we'd actually want. While we debated some alternatives, we ultimately felt that those would not look cool or appealing visually.

Nonetheless, we would really love to hear any future ideas you have for the server or store! We are constantly looking to improve and adding new, creative ideas is a big step to that. Thank you again and I hope you have a wonderful day!

SLASH234

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: SLASH234
Dark Follower Serpent Vampire
Hello!

Thank you so much for your suggestion. It was definitely a cool concept, but unfortunately we will have to decline it. After much discussion, we unfortunately were not able to find a way to implement this type of appearance without causing some performance issues. This is mostly due to the fact that we would have to create it with a lot of particles in order to get the look and effect we'd actually want. While we debated some alternatives, we ultimately felt that those would not look cool or appealing visually.

Nonetheless, we would really love to hear any future ideas you have for the server or store! We are constantly looking to improve and adding new, creative ideas is a big step to that. Thank you again and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Thank you for taking the time out of your day and reviewing my suggestion, It means the world to me that a team like this is looking at my suggestion and tweaking it and trying to make it work! Even though it would be hard to render i'm still very glad you guys tried to make it work!!! Thank you and I hope you have a really wonderful day.