DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Some new things I'd like to see

KeigA

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Keiga_Spellman
Honeybadger
First of all let me just say that im not at all complaining about the server or anything like that, i really enjoy very much playing here, those are just some ideas that came to my mind and would like to share :3

- adding quizes / exams or something else sometimes in class so the ones who are not very good writers could help our houses to get more house points, for example the quizz could work like the houses students of each house have to work together to get the right answers, and the first one to complete the quizz (if everyone gets everything done correctly, than the 1st one who submitted it gets the house points, or the one with more answers right, so youd have to make it a bit difficult.
-the exams would work like, u put a date on the calendar with the exam you could even write in the website the books we need to read before and then we have the exam with quizz and writting essay

- that also brings me to amother point, you could also add more books to the library and restricted are, books not very important and books we need for exams

- in potion class we could also have something to get house points could just be an essay i dnt know

- i also would like to be able to store some books in my house but not in the chest, just like in the library

Those are some of the ideas that i had in mind i know maybe some of them wouldnt work properly but let me know what you think of it. I'll try to add more if i remember something or come up with something new ^^

Deniz

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: DenizTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP SPEW
Hey!

Thank you for your suggestion! We really appreciate it when students give us suggestions on how we can improve the server.

We actually had exams/tests ages ago, but had to remove them because the system became very outdated and had a lot of issues. A few months ago, we began looking at ways to re-create the test experience in a better and more satisfying way -- and came up with something quite cool! We, however, had to to pause it to focus on Revelius, but it is something we could look into re-adding in the future perhaps!

This would be like the sorting quiz, using GUIs and be more practical too (you will get to see how if we release it). I hope that makes sense, and I hope that addresses your suggestion :)

Best regards,
DenizTM

Zadanthalion

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ZADANeth
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
Hey!

Thank you for your suggestion! We really appreciate it when students give us suggestions on how we can improve the server.

We actually had exams/tests ages ago, but had to remove them because the system became very outdated and had a lot of issues. A few months ago, we began looking at ways to re-create the test experience in a better and more satisfying way -- and came up with something quite cool! We, however, had to to pause it to focus on Revelius, but it is something we could look into re-adding in the future perhaps!

This would be like the sorting quiz, using GUIs and be more practical too (you will get to see how if we release it). I hope that makes sense, and I hope that addresses your suggestion :)

Best regards,
DenizTM

I hope you guys do get around to releasing it! I know some more classes in Revelius are supposed to be more action based so that'll be amazing to see. I don't always mind the creative writing - but given that my profession requires me to do creative writing most of the day it's a little annoying to also do it in the game I play to relax. Haha.

Appreciate the progress you guys are striving to make! Hoping I can make it on the team myself when I grow in level to help with my own expertise and perspective. Cheers!