DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Sorting Models

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
So with Revelius, there have been a load of new models introduced. They have been integrated into the main map itself, like Hogsworth and other areas, but not everything has been changed. Matty made a suggestion a while ago (HERE) that the models of the police box and the telephone box should be changed to the new models, and I'm here to suggest something different.
A few minutes ago, I resorted back to Ravens. In the area where you take your sorting test, though, I saw several models that didn't really work with the new resource pack. While many things, like fences and pillars, were updated, other things - particularly chairs - were not. I've attached a few screenshots to show some of the blocks that haven't been updated, and they should be updated to make it look better. Capture.PNG 2020-08-12_16.50.02.png Capture2.PNG 2020-08-12_16.52.43.png

RobotWizz

Magician
Minecraft IGN: RobotWizz
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Hi @Honey_Dwarf1

Thanks for letting us know about this! In the future feel free to submit map inconsistencies like that in bugreports so it's flagged up quicker and fixed.

Link to making bug reports: https://potterworldmc.com/form/bug-report.20/select

I'll take a look and fix the sorting area. EDIT: It's fixed and will be live as soon as possible!

Thank you!

Last edited: