DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Spell Tree Saves

RainbowElfe

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: RainbowElfe
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
You should be able to save your spell point distribution (and have multiple saves). There are lots of times where I want to go from jinx/charm to curse and vice versa but it can be annoying to input all 30 points every time I make the switch. It would be useful to have saves so that if you switch to a saved spell tree, it would deduct the gold but you wouldn't have to manually put in all the points.

Puppet

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: PuppetM
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Strongly agree! As someone who loves experimenting with gear and different spells I've also thought about something like this. I have friends who have literally said the same thing.. So, it's a common occurrence that I hear. Switching spell trees back and forth every time I want to try something different can get annoying. I would love to see something like this implemented into the game! :)
C-Josh.png

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hia @RainbowElfe, and others who gave their input on this thread!

I'm here to take your idea with us and bring it to my fellow poltergeists to get additional feedback. Once we have reached a decision for adding a possibility to save user-made spell tree configurations, we will update you here! Keep an eye out for this thread to be up to date.

I wish you a wonderful day :heart:

Kind regards,
KipxSateee

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Hello! Thank you for your patience!

I'm pleased to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted, as it is something we feel would be really convenient and helpful to have. We have noticed that the topic has received a lot of support from the community, so this is always wonderful to see! Additionally, adding this feature was something we already wanted to create.

It is good to mention, however, that this is also complicated to implement and we are unsure exactly how, when or if we will be able to find a way to. If possible though, we would definitely love to implement Spell Tree saves in the future! We'll keep you up to date in this thread.

If you have any questions or comments, let us know & I wish you a wonderful day! :heart:

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Hii @RainbowElfe,

Unfortunately, after careful discussion, we have decided to decline this suggestion instead. We have recently made the choice to remove spell trees, which means we cannot implement spell tree presets anymore. Instead, we will return to the previous Talent system with some modifications. This release is currently being tested to see if additional changes are needed. Once the talents system is released we will look into if features such as presets are needed.

More information regarding talents can be found here. You can also sign up for testing there, to give feedback.

If you have any questions or comments about this please don't hesitate to reach out. :)