DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

SPELLS! O:

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
So the TAG Spell and Scribblifiours (I FORGOT HOW TO SPELL IT OK) has been removed. Yes ik others have too but whatever. Honestly Idk why. Could somebody please reply to this thread saying WHY these two spells were removed? I'm completely baffled about why this has been done so ty <3

The TAG Spell has just completely evaporated from everybody's spell inventory. However, Scribblifiours is unobtainable but if you already have it you still have and can use it! My suggestion is simple, ADD THEM BACK! :)

ty
ily
bye

may2070

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: may2070
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Personally speaking, I don't see a lot of players using the tag spell, so I don't think it should be added back. Scribblifors should definitely be added back though, as it's a very convenient way for players to get a free book and quill whenever :)

kiarralish

Magician
Minecraft IGN: kiarralish
Auralock Dark Follower Raven
I write a lot of stuff down and I found the Scribblifors spell quite helpful! Whenever I needed an extra book and quill I could just make one appear. Sure there could be some minor downsides to being able to spawn in books at such a high volume (I frequently have had massive amounts of books dropped into my inventory whilst afk). Nonetheless, I feel like the positives outweigh the negatives!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hey there Nyn!
Thank you for taking the time to bring up your idea to us!
As Flip has already stated, the tag spell was removed for a reason and Scribblifors will hopefully be re-added soon, which we hope will help players and be useful to them. This results in half your suggestion being accepted and the other half being declined, so I will move it into accepted for now :)
Thanks again and have a great day!