DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Spring into the Bunny Burrow

This spring, the bunnies of Bunny Burrow have gathered to celebrate their favorite season! Join them in the burrow to explore, play two new minigames, and complete quests to earn rewards. You can access the event from the Droobledore NPC at the head table in the Greathall!

Main Quests
There are three one-time quests for you to complete. You can find more info about the quests at the info NPC upon entering the burrow. Completing quests will reward you with event tokens which can be used to purchase rewards at the rewards shop. Completing the spring baking quest will also award you with a collectable item and allow you to open a special food shop at the NPC inside the Bunny Burrow Kitchens!

Repeatable content
There are two repeatable quests. The egg hunt time trial will place you in a random location within the Rabbit Hole where you will have two minutes to find as many eggs as you can! The egg decorating quest will allow you to customize a new egg every day! There are also 20 Spring Eggs and 2 Golden Eggs hidden around the bunny burrow that you can collect every 23 hours.

You can also earn event tokens by completing either of the two minigames at the minigames NPC, which include Greenhouse Hop and Down the Bunny Burrow.

Rewards
You can purchase several rewards with Event Tokens at the Rewards NPC in the centre of the Bunny Burrow. We have a couple of old rewards, as well as some new ones! Here, you can also exchange Spring Eggs and Golden Eggs for Event tokens. You can also exchange Event Tokens for Gold at a 1 to 2 ratio. The list of rewards are as follows:

- NEW! Dyed Scarf
- NEW! Blossom Scarf
- NEW! Bunny Burrow Scarf
- NEW! Scarf of Creation
- NEW! Bunny Burrow Banner Set
- NEW! Lunar Plush
- NEW! Spring Daisy
- NEW! Cyan Spring Hat
- NEW! Pink Spring Hat
- NEW! Green Spring Hat
- NEW! Yellow Spring Hat
- Spring Basket (handbag appearance)
- Spring Bunnies Spell

We hope you all enjoy your time in the Bunny Burrow! The event will end on April 24th at 12:00pm PST.

Credits
Content Creation:
HeyLookBunnies, Katallight, Sewerratss, Swannyyy

Event Builds:
darkatspock, Droobledore, HeyLookBunnies, JustMaxHell, and Katallight

Skins:
Sunnya

Testing + Feedback:
Alexstraza14, AshTM, Cateo, FrostyObsidian, Invisibilia, KieranTM, KipxSateee, 0ceqn, PancakeFollowers, PinkWeezie, SLGTara, SysterTM, Teheeo, and viewful

Other:
Hat models - Droobledore

Last edited:

Comments

Aspasia

Animorphus
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ShatterdHeart
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Builder SPEW Drooble's Order
Ayyye! I love this event so much!!!! Great work everyone! :heart::heart:(y):eek:

oOStellaOo

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: oOBlaze3Oo
Honeybadger
I’m extremely upset. I enjoyed spending one to two hours of my time completing the quests in this new easter event. However, I went to buy a scarf with my event tokens that I earned today and I was disappointed. I belong to the honeybadger house and I already own a honeybadger scarf. The blossom scarf is just a honeybadger scarf. I wasted event tokens on something I already have. I’m guessing the Bunny Burrow, Scarf of Creation, and Dyed Scarf are just replicas of other house scarves. When you hover over the names in the server, they practically have the same colors for each house.. They don’t look any different either which is another reason why I’m upset. To my knowledge, this may only be a problem with the scarf rewards but, the titles were misleading and I feel lied to.

Harrison

Assistant to Head of Technology & Development
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Teheeo
Assistant Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Arithmancer SPEW
I’m extremely upset. I enjoyed spending one to two hours of my time completing the quests in this new easter event. However, I went to buy a scarf with my event tokens that I earned today and I was disappointed. I belong to the honeybadger house and I already own a honeybadger scarf. The blossom scarf is just a honeybadger scarf. I wasted event tokens on something I already have. I’m guessing the Bunny Burrow, Scarf of Creation, and Dyed Scarf are just replicas of other house scarves. When you hover over the names in the server, they practically have the same colors for each house.. They don’t look any different either which is another reason why I’m upset. To my knowledge, this may only be a problem with the scarf rewards but, the titles were misleading and I feel lied to.
Heya,

I thought I'd quickly clarify a few things regarding scarves for you. Due to Minecraft limitations we are unfortunately limited by the colours that we can assign to scarves that we give out in events. So that is why you would have noticed the scarf is yellow (matching your other scarf).

What you will tend to find that makes these scarves unique and worth their tokens (and even quite a lot of gold on the market) is the background that comes from purchasing that scarf. Each scarf is unique in it's lore, that is the description under it, and the name of the item. Most times these scarves are only given out once so they become a collectors item and a memory that you were part of that event that had the unique item.

For example the Bunny Burrow Scarf was: "Made from special spring 2021 flowers, the material of this scarf is enchanted with an everlasting scent of daffodil flowers."

Players will more often and not save these in a huge chest as a collection of their memories. Over time in fact these items can be quite rare and players will pay quite a lot of gold for them in order to get their hands on them. If it makes sense these are more of a collectors item.

While the rest of the scarves may have similar colours to the scarves you already have, they all have a different name and story behind them. As I mentioned above this is what makes them special. So rest assured they are not copies. Regarding the titles, these also more often than not, match the lore of the item rather than the actual colour.

When you referred to the items looking the same, if by that you mean they all had the same appearance in the Rewards panel, that is unfortunately a tech limitation that does not allow us to display the different colours, but on the upper hand it makes it more of a surprise as to what the colour will be.

I hope I have been able to clarify how the scarves work, and their sense of value as a reward in events. And if you have any more questions please do not hesitate to reach out. Additionally at the end of most events there is also a feedback form that is sent out so you can leave your thoughts, I would strongly recommend you take a lot at that too when the time comes.

Once again I hope that provides some clarity to your message. If not please feel free to let us know.

For now however, we hope you enjoy the rest of the event.

Kind Regards,
Harrison

oOStellaOo

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: oOBlaze3Oo
Honeybadger
I mean sure, I wish it was a little different though. I'm sorry to hear you guys are limited. The other problem is that I don't see too much use for gold anymore ever since the big update. I wouldn't mind selling it but, I've been stocking up on gold and I have no idea what to use it for other than for quests or to maybe make gear. I wish I could save up gold for something that you guys offer in the store you know? Thanks though.