DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Spring Pet Ideas!

FlatJambo

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: FlatJambo
Honeybadger Auralock
Henlo friendos!

I had a few ideas regarding the implementation of some new, spring-themed pets: chocolate frogs and bunnies!

Modeled after the Aurorlock chocolate brownies, chocolate bunnies would be a really cool and cute addition to the pets already available. I think it would be cool to release them during the Spring (if integrated) because they are a staple candy for many Spring holidays, such as Easter.

As for the chocolate frogs, there is already a model in-game for them and they hop around a lot (I know next to NOTHING about game dev stuff so I don't know if the preexisting model could make it easier). They are also very cute and would make for some pretty cool pets.

Let me know what you all think :D

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
Hello and once again thank you for your suggestion! Unfortunately, we'll be declining this suggestion because we don’t view them as pets. When considering pets, people don’t want chocolate animals following them when in comparison to another mob we have around the world. We do like the idea, but it’s not something we want to implement to the store.

We hope to hear more suggestions from you in the future!