DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

St Merlins

zZalt

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: za1ty
Staff Serpent Werewolf Arithmancer
Just went to st merlins and thought of it as quiet boring, great structure but nothing there. My idea is to spice it up ofc. Add a pharmacy that sells healing potions, food etc. Maybe add a special quest where you help patients, maybe those patients could be Alice and Frank longbottom or just add them as an easter egg. Just think theres so much there to do and it has great potencial :/

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Greetings @zZalt!

Thank you for bringing your suggestion to Potterworld! As we are always looking for new ways to improve our server, this is very much appreciated!

I am happy to say that your suggestion has been accepted! We actually already have this in plan for a future update, the new changes would be improvements in the build along with a few other additions. To add on, reading through what you suggested, we loved the idea of a Longbottom Easter egg! It will be implemented when the new update of St. Merlins.

Currently there is no ETA as for when these will be added, so be on the lookout for future announcements regarding St. Merlins!

Once again thank you for your suggestion, take care and I hope you have a magical day! <3

Best wishes,
Cate

Sunvens

Magician
Minecraft IGN: sunvens
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix
Hello @zZalt!

This was complete with the introduction of the Rising Healer questline! The build has been completely revamped.

Thank you so much for your suggestion and have a magical day!