DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Star Battle speeders as a broom appearance

OnyxAU

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: OnyxAU
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Werewolf SPEW
It would be really amazing to see speeders flying around because then people will have a full cosplay for the Star Wars events (and because it would look really cool). It probably would be on the Potterworld store every Star Wars event and cost around 10-18 USD
😁😁

Kate

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: TbhKate_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Sr. Game Designer
I like this broom appearance idea! Although, broom appearances usually come out for the major events (such as Winter Waltz), so I'm not sure that this would be added this time around. I do think that a Star Wars themed broom appearance would be a great addition to the event store, though!

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Minecraft IGN: YeetChris
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
I consider the Star Wars event to be very important and I could see this being a broom for in the future, I love this idea!

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
Hey, @OnyxAU!

We discussed this and decided that we'll not be adding the speeder as a broom appearance, as it doesn't really fit with server lore. We'd like to keep it seasonal, appearing in the May the 4th event.

Thank you so much for your suggestion, though! Every thread helps <3_<3