DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Star racing weapons

Hello I know this is a little late in the event but I Noticed and other players have noticed that when your playing star racing and your in first for example you get blasters and missiles which Is unfair because if someone finally got a blaster and shot the person in first then they have something to shoot them back.

And when your in last you get bombs and shields which is not needed and super unfair so I Think there should be a system so if your in last or 2nd last you get higher chances of blasters and missiles and when your in first or in 2nd you should be given higher chance of bombs.

so it should be like Mario kart because they do the lead/top 3 to where you don't get good items you just get coins or bananas etc. and when your falling behind you get good items
like red shells blue shell and bullet
Thank you for listening. sorry again for late suggestion

-Bread

Last edited:

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
when your playing star racing and your in first for example you get blasters and missiles which Is unfair because if someone finally got a blaster and shot the person in first then they have something to shoot them back.
i dont agree

And when your in last you get bombs and shields which is not needed and super unfair so I Think there should be a system so if your in last or 2nd last you get higher chances of blasters and missiles and when your in first or in 2nd you should be given higher chance of bombs.
i agree

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya, @Sirbreadthe1st

I have arrived with some great news! This suggestion has been accepted and put on hold.
Our plan is to split our current powerups between offensive and defensive items, where you receive defensive items if you're more ahead in the race, and offensive if you are further behind in the race. We would like to make this change for the next iteration of racing games.

We appreciate all the hard work you put into your suggestions. We hope to see more from you in the future!

I hope you have an amazing day/night!