DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Store hats for arms!

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Hey Cool people!!

Motionic and I came up with this idea, so you know how flower-crowns that are found as collectables can be "worn" on arms? What if we had something like that but that you can purchase at the store here!

Not sure if it's relatively possible, but it'd be really cool to have flower-crowns, bracelets, gloves, etc.. but act as a hat under /hats? Or maybe there could be a modification to where like /hats, you'd do /arms to get your arm wearings! They'd behave like a hat just on your arm. Maybe there could be something for legs as-well!

Not sure if this made much sense, I'm attaching an image via Gyazo for what this may look like! (as this is a collectable I got from an event): https://gyazo.com/7167ab711cd0696f93f4eb8f11b7fe51

Thank you for looking into Motionic and my suggestion!! We hope you all have a magical day! :heart:

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Hello @Cate! Thank you so much for bringing forward this idea! I will bring it up with the poltergeists and get back to you as soon as possible with our decision! Have a wonderful day!

nathan1e

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: nathan1e
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Motionic and I came up with this idea
Thank you so much for bringing forward this idea!

Anyhow, I'm not too fond on this idea. I like the idea of bracelets but I think that it works well as it's set up now, where sometimes during events you can obtain an item of a flower crown that can be worn as an arm bracelet. I feel like adding this to the store would take away from how "special" such an arm bracelet would be as an event-only collectable.

I feel like this goes for pretty much all armwear that currently exists within the server. Pretty much all of it was obtainable through a limited-time event. Take the searcher glove for example. It was very rare after it could be obtained through the quabbleball event in 2019. It became slightly less rare after it became obtainable through the halloween event in 2019, but even then I still barely see people walk around with an item with that texture. Adding such a texture to the store would take away from the value of the searcher glove, because it would no longer be limited to those who were there during the events that it was available.

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Heya @Cate! After discussion with the poltergeist team, we have unfortunately decided to decline your suggestion purely because it is not entirely possible! When using bracelets they take up your off-hand slot and can get in the way which would be an annoying thing to have to pay for. Despite this, I hope to see many more suggestions from you in the future! Have a wonderful day!!