DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Store item for Valentines Day

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
So I was thinking of cool additions to the store that I thought might be cool for Valentines day, and I thought that one of those cheesy Swan Boat things for a broom appearance would be awesome. Nothing other really to say, I'll attach a picture since clearly ya'll are living under a rock.

(Bit of an unrealistic picture because of the shell but it was the closest thing I could find)
https://www.dailydot.com/wp-content/uploads/743/c0/429e3970bc50dfaa85e9898ee922200e.jpg

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
I agree that this is a really cute idea for a broom appearance!
Sadly, it is too late for us to get this model in-game this year, but us Artworkers will keep it in mind for next year.
Thank you for suggesting this! <3

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Minecraft IGN: YeetChris
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
I also gotta agree this is super cute! Maybe an old school swan boat could dive in the future ( get it- idk ) :cool:

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
Hey @Aaron ♡! A little update;

After some further discussion, unfortunately we came to the decision that we'll not be adding this model to the store. The model would look really clunky and the swan head would be obstructing the player's view, plus it'd have to be quite large, therefore rather intrusive to others flying and general space around.

Thank you for your suggestion, though 🤍