DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Story Collection

Scoobydoolego

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Scoobydoolego
Honeybadger
I don't know if this is where my suggestion belongs, because its not a suggestion for the server, per se.

I know there's running lore and a storyline on the server, but I have no idea what it is. Perhaps someone (even the server) could make a post that is a collection of the lore so that it would be more approachable for players who haven't gotten in the lore yet. It would be really nice, because I would love to learn the lore, but don't feel like searching through all the posts and videos and such.

Last edited:

NSgaming

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: NSgaming
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Werewolf Lore Keeper Lead Game Designer Lead
Hi!
I completely agree. As someone who's been deeply invested in roleplay, as both a player and now as part of the team, I think this would be an awesome way to allow players to easily enter our ever-evolving storyline. I've brought it up with the rest of the Seer team. I'll let you know if there are any updates. Thank you for the suggestion!
~Noah Pendragon

Kate

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: TbhKate_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Sr. Game Designer
I agree! I think that this could be added to the forums pretty easily by adding a new sub-forum to the "News and Updates" forums. The sub-forum could be called Roleplay, and could be written by the Seer team. That's just my interpretation of the idea, but I think your idea is really good and would be really user-friendly to newer players!

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Maybe a new department in the Ministry called the "Department of Magical History" which could function like the library in which you could walk up to a bookcase, click it, and it gives a GUI of books detailing the server's roleplay up till that point. The books could just be the Daily Diviner's Features if it's just detailing roleplay, but if the department were to include more than roleplay, it could include all of the Daily Diviner books. I know that the physical books do have some exclusivity to them, so maybe instead of giving the books to you, it would just open the book instead of putting it in your inventory.

Last edited:

Joel Crestello

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Joelowo
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hey there!
Thank you for your suggestion! This is something we definitely plan on doing in the future - we plan on having a section on the forums which will be utilised to keep players updated on previous and latest Roleplay news.

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hiya!

Thanks for suggesting this idea! Since Joel has responded to this, I will mark this suggestion as on-hold.

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello!!

This suggestion has been completed!! There is a recap of the Roleplay that you can view here to find information on the server's lore and roleplay. Furthermore, with the release of the new wiki, you can view roleplay history for every allegiance and club.

Thank you and have a great day!!