DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Sugg: Buyable color trails for brooms

ACrazyMan

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: ACrazyMan
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
So I didnt notice this being posted before or i didnt see if we had it before. But buyable color trails our brooms leave that last for a few seconds.

They can be like wand effects. Things of that sort.

This would be a cute effect that players I feel would enjoy. (Just dont allow them in class with the class brooms) ;)

ACrazyMan

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: ACrazyMan
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Well it was meant for Suggestion But you can use it anyway you like to. Cause chaos, I say!

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hii @ACrazyMan,

Thanks for bringing up your suggestion to us. We always like to hear suggestions and feedback players might have. Unfortunately, this suggestion has been brought up before, where it was declined. We are not able to find a way where could implement this without causing some sort of performance issues. Besides this, the team was also not sure how popular this would be among players. You can read more about this decision in this thread.

We hope this is not too disappointing. If you have any questions about this, please let us know.