DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Sugg: Use Ac or gold to upgrade the look of a personal dorm.

ACrazyMan

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: ACrazyMan
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
So maybe we can have small dorms we can only see for ourselves. We could use gold or AC to upgrade the looks and ability our room can do like book shelve that we can store books, display brooms etc. (other than housing) Or just simply maybe a cosmetics thing that we see to give us reasons to use the house dorms.

So What I am saying is, giving a reason for students to hang out in dorm rooms by making them look pretty with stuff we earned and invite our friends to see them and hangout.

(this might not be the best idea I ever had but it sounded better in my head)

Magezky

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: MaGezkyy
Griffin
It would certainly be super cool to have some more purpose and utility to the dorms, and having a small personalized one could be beneficial to give it more life. Though it may overlap certain features that are already in housing.

Perhaps if like you said; you could display certain items, have a small storage, and possibly have a "box" of previous assignments/grades. It all boils down to how many unique and valuable features can be included for it to be worth the development and building.

TallBlondeDude

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: TallBlondeDude
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
brooo wizard101 style dorms hook me up sounds great. they basically have a overworld entryway that tps u to ur dorm (everyones is the same entry)

hello there young wizard
my vision seems to be failing me. Are you a boy or a girl?*
1675288208257.png
1675288229110.png

* have mercy its a 2007 mmorpg

ACrazyMan

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: ACrazyMan
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
I like both of theses. It is just sad that the dorms go so unused and not many people are there often. Maybe we can all find a use for them which we can all use? Maybe even if we have some special intensive to winning house cups and it changes dorms as well.

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Poltergeist
Greetings, @ACrazyMan !

Thank you for making this suggestion! This suggestion has unfortunately been declined. We already have housing that players are able to make personal. Players are able to make their housings look like dorms if they would like to do so, and hang out there with friends or alone. This would be a huge system to create, and dev currently has a lot of other priorities. We would rather focus on more general dev improvements, rather than something a player can only see for themselves.

Regardless, thank you for the suggestion, we always appreciate new ideas! I hope you have a nice day!