DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Super House Cup!

Micah Cresswell

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Hacim4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf
So, I was just thinking about House Cups... Yes I do think sometimes (It may surprise you XD) What if the first House to win 25 times get's a Super House Cup (Another at 50, 75, 100 and on and on)? It would basically be a House themed Event (I think House Cups are already sort of mini events?). There would be House themed Quests, Side Quests, Games, Collectables, and Tokens (Ex: 50 Raven Tokens). I don't know what else to add? I just thought it would be very cool and fun and not super hard to do because it would be rare.

Let me know what you all think about this! :raven::griffin::honeybadger::serpent:

Last edited:

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @Micah Nox !

Thank you so much for making this suggestion! I like the idea of having events with the Houses as the theme so I will be bringing it up to my fellow Poltergeists so we can discuss it and see if it's something that should be added to the game. Once we receive a decision, I will come back to let you know, so I suggest keeping an eye on this thread - you know the drill! :)

Thank you once again for making this suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day!:griffin::honeybadger::raven::serpent:

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello @Micah Nox !

We think this idea is really cool and would be interesting, but unfortunately this suggestion is not something we will be pursuing. These events would be very rare and would take years to achieve for a single house, so we do not feel like this is a necessary addition to the server. We want to avoid adding bigger events to our schedule at this time, as we really want to focus on the current events we have. Additionally, with the discontinuation of housemasters, we want to keep our house cup events relatively small and similar in nature, as we will no longer have the housemaster team working on creating these events. We hope you understand our decision.

Regardless, thank you for this suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day!