DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Support Ticket - ltg9amer

• Closed 
  • Thread starter Deleted member 4640
  • Start date

Deleted member 4640

Username: ltg9amer

What is your in-game name? ltg9amer

What is your Discord name and ID? 이태곤#7101

Summary I want delete my web account.

What can we help you with? Store Purchase/Item Transfer

Description I want delete my web account. I mean delete exactly not disabled. If you need I can unlink my Minecraft account. If I can't delete my web account, I accept and give up on delete that. I hope I can delete my account.

Please upload any screenshots that could help us better understand your issue (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Kieran

Senior Developer
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KieranTM
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW Sr. Developer
Hi @ltg9amer ,

I can do this for you. Just a quick question - may I ask why you would like the account deleting? I understand you deactivated the account before (which I then reactivated at your request 15 minutes prior to this ticket).

Thanks,
Kieran

Deleted member 4640

Why I want delete : I think I don't need web account anymore. I will play continued the server.

Why I deactivate before : I didn't know how delete my web account at that time.

Why I reactivate : Just I guess if I delete my web account, I need reactivate my account.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kieran

Senior Developer
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KieranTM
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW Sr. Developer
Hi @ltg9amer,

I can go ahead and delete your account for you, however, I'd like to remind you that your web account can be quite helpful! It allows you to post in our forums, so if you have a suggestion you can put it in there, if you want to apply for a position on the team you also need an account. You don't need to be active on it, you can just log in when you need it!

With that being said, can you confirm you would like full deletion of your account (which would mean in the future if you would like to use our forums or apply for a position, you will have to register for a new account again)?

Thanks,
Kieran