DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Symbols in Guild Prefixs

Micah Cresswell

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Hacim4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf
I believe that it would be cool to allow symbols in guild prefixs. This could be used to make special ranks within the Guild for the owner/admin to give to the members by being purchased from the Guild owner/admin or earned in some way, or whatever that guild wants. I would just love this for awarding people in my Guild (Ravens) and possibly later on make a little gold.

I'm not saying that there should be a list of symbols, I'm saying you could copy/paste or whatever, just so that it doesn't give you the message saying that you can't use that in a prefix.

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Heya @~Micah~ !

Thank you so much for creating this suggestion! We always appreciate players coming forward with new ideas on how to make the server more enjoyable! I’ll be bringing up this suggestion to the rest of the Poltergeist team so it can be discussed more. Once we reach a decision, I’ll return to tell you the outcome! I suggest keeping an eye on this thread so you don’t miss any updates!

Thank you once again and I hope you have a magical day!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello again @Micah Nox !

I'm happy to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted, as we like this idea and think it would be nice for players to be able to do and it's a small change. We have already made this change and it will be live fairly soon.

We hope you enjoy the change! Thank you for the suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day!