DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Tag in /games

Do you agree?

• Yes

• No

• I don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

Awesome_Andy

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Awesome_Andy1234
Raven
There is a dedecated tag spell&npc in Potterworld mc. However, there are no good ways to play tag. We are not able to tag in the best builds like hogsworth. Also some people attack during tag which is not fun. Therefore, we should add a tag game that has great maps, limit's the player's spell use(exept the tag spell) and is just genarally fun to play on.

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I think the best way to implement your idea is to add a TNT tag / hot potato minigame with spells (like mobility, crowd control, and the tag spell).

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello Andy,

I'll talk to the team about your suggestion. Thanks!

Stay safe,
Leyak

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello Andy!

Unfortunately we have to decline your suggestion because we don't seem the minigame to be very successful and popular, and we do not find it worthy enough to create a whole minigame out of this.
Thank you so much for your suggestion tho, we really appreciate it and we love every kind of suggestion! Keep going if you have other suggestions! <3

Stay safe,
Leyak