DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Team members logged in API

Quite a simple one.

Atm, staff members are saved in the api as "staff":true, is it possible to do the same for team members? Since this would would much help the automation of discord bots.

At the moment I've got house roles, level roles, a graduation role, visitor role, griffin staff role and visitor staff role automated on my bot once someone links their account. There is no way to do this for team members atm though, and would love to give them the recognition they deserve without having to set roles annually and thus forgetting people.

I hope this gets trough screening!
Greetings, scout

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @scout_tiger!

Thank you for creating this suggestion! At this time, I'll bring it up to the rest of the staff team for further discussion. Once a decision has been made by the Leadership team, I'll return to you with a response as soon as possible, so keep an eye out on this thread!

Have a nice day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello again @scout_tiger!

After careful discussion amongst the Leadership team, we have decided to decline this suggestion. We understand the reason behind this, but unfortunately, we won’t be doing this anytime soon due to other content and projects we have in progress. On the other hand, we might look at this again sometime down the road and reconsider.

We hope that you understand our decision, and regardless of this, we also hope that you continue to make more suggestions and share them with us! Thank you again and have a happy winter waltz!