DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Teddy Bear Wands and Pets!

synonymsforsky

New Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: SynonymsForSky
Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Drooble's Order Jr. Game Designer Arena Squire Engineer Intern
Today I saw Nadine carrying a teddy bear and I thought it would be super cute if the store released a teddy bear wand and pet!

I think this would be a fun idea because who doesn't love teddy bears??

Let me know what you think, thanks!

Last edited:

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya, @synonymsforsky

I have arrived with some great news. This suggestion has been accepted and put on hold for the moment. We really loved the idea of a teddy bear pet! We won't be going ahead with the teddy bear wand idea, but as we already have a teddy bear model we would love to turn into a pet.

Thank you for taking the time and effort into creating your suggestion, we really appreciate it!

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya, @synonymsforsky

As an update to this suggestion. It has now been completed. The Pet Teddy Bear is now available with our most recent Valentine's Day Store Release which you can see
here.

Thank you for creating your suggestion. We appreciate it greatly.

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!