DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

The Barber's Creativity

MattDoesArt

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: MattDoesArt
Auralock Griffin
Howdy, people!

Today I was looking at the store, deciding what to buy (maybe a hat? a wand appearence? a pet?) then I noticed a cosmetic that I thought was very cool, the old beard cosmetic. Thought it would come in handy in roleplay events or just for laughs and giggles, but I was also wondering... "We've got four colours for bowler hats, so why can't we have different colours for beards, or different styles, maybe even a mustache!"

So my suggestion is "We could add more colours to the beard cosmetic!", therefore I prepared a poster that serves as an example of how they'd look, as you can see I've modified the colour pallette of the default old beard and in my opinion they'd be really interesting cosmetic variants that could go well with all kinds of skin!

That said I hope that this suggestion can make it, even if it's a pretty useless one, but still fun!
Have a wonderful day!
-MattDoesArt
Beards.png

Maggie

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MaggieChi
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
I really love this idea, Matt! I am a huge fan of the Old Beard hat, and as a redhead, I would love some different color variations.

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
If u want to be old then YESS GOOD IDEA!! <3 maybe sell all the beards in a "bundle"

i like this idea and i want a ginger beard

Last edited:

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello, @MattDoesArt!
Thank you for sharing your suggestion! I’ll bring it up to the staff team and send a response to you as soon as possible!
Hope you have a wonderful day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hi, @MattDoesArt!
After reviewing your suggestion and discussing it amongst the staff team, I’m sorry to say this decision has been declined. We want to make sure that all hats moving forward are ones that a majority of the players would want. The beard is currently not a very popular item in the store so we want to make sure any hat we add to the store is what players will wear. Despite this, I hope you continue to create more suggestions!
Have a lovely day!