DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

The Daily Diviner - Breaking News 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Daily Diviner

New Magician
Staff
Reigniting the Flame
Breaking News
Written by Roleplay Team
Edited by mckennq

Greetings, witches and wizards, and welcome back to another Breaking News edition of the Daily Diviner! Over the past few months, our team has been gathering information about the Council of Cinders. After the departure of Joshua Pendragon, the previous leader of the Phoenixes, and Andreu Zoldyck, who was the Phoenix Flamekeeper, we have been suspecting changes in leadership but had no leading evidence. However, a couple of weeks ago, one of our members returned with valuable intel after following some rumours. This led to us discovering a private meeting that occurred between Max Fireheart, the Phoenix Sunseeker, and Arabella Pendragon, the Phoenix Embersage—both members of the Council of Cinders.

For months, the Council of Cinders discussed and met regularly to figure out what the next steps should be for the Phoenixes. Recently, they determined what they believed would be best for the future of the allegiance. When Arabella Pendragon was asked for an official statement, she openly shared that: “I think it’s necessary to acknowledge the struggles that we’ve all endured recently—but it’s also important to look to the future. Max and I have been working together side by side for years now, and through thick and thin we’ve supported each other. Due to the change in leadership, we had to adapt to such a sudden change. Now, as we work towards strengthening the Phoenixes, Max and I have concluded that we will have one leader.”

The Council of Cinders stated that the next leader would be Max Fireheart, the new Lord of the Phoenixes. Max Fireheart made note of the current agreements between the allegiances, along with recent events, and ensured the unity would be upheld as long as necessary and appropriate. However, there is a presumption that any and all agreements will not last in consequence of inevitable conflict. He ensured that the Phoenixes are to be fully prepared when these circumstances appeared. Max Fireheart stated that: “It is our courage and our kindness that allows our allegiance to flourish—there is so much evidence to support that claim. I know for a fact that the Phoenixes are the strongest group of people I've been honoured to meet. We have survived the destruction of our bases and survived the forces of the Dark Followers, the Auralocks, the Werewolves, and the Vampires. We have survived the brutal force of death and loss. Our allegiance and organisation has endured such difficulties over the past few months, but we stay strong through the darkness as our flame is and will stay lit.”

We offer our congratulations to Mr. Fireheart, and in light of the change in Phoenix Leadership, we at the Daily Diviner team will keep you up to date. Thank you for reading, and, as always, stay safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.