DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

The Daily Diviner - Breaking News 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Daily Diviner

New Magician
Staff
Farmers Report
Breaking News
Written by Scientin
Edited by MamaDuckie

Greetings wizards and witches, we at the Daily Diviner have some breaking news to share with you! In a puzzling turn of events, a strange wave of livestock abductions is sweeping Wizarding Britain!

We have received reports from ranchers and magizoologists all over the nation that claim fauna both magical and not are vanishing in the night. The targeted animals include sheep, cows, and lunarcalves.

Eyewitness reports claim these disappearances all occurred under cover of night, usually close to the New Moon and on unusually misty evenings. Many of the ranchers we spoke to also reported their other animals, especially dogs, behaving strangely leading up to the disappearances.

Although most of the abductions left behind no traces, rancher Bruce Douglas reported a most gruesome discovery. According to Douglas, “The morning after they [the lunarcalves] were stolen I took a look round the enclosure where they rest at night. That’s when I found one of my deers collapsed on the ground, shrivelled like a raisin!”

The Ministry has released a statement confirming their Aurorlocks are investigating the disappearances and reassuring the public that the loss of livestock will not heavily impact food supplies. Until the culprits are apprehended, experts advise keeping all pets, familiars, and other domesticated animals indoors at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.