DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

The Daily Diviner - Special Edition: Breaking News #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
1687016788367.png

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Recently, some news has rapidly spread throughout the British Isles. This information is regarding the brave adventures of one specific crew of pirates. Their fearless, awe-inspiring and daring leader, one Captain Hookwink, has been commanding the charge to locate a secret, magical artefact. Unfortunately, there has been little information released regarding the abilities this item holds. The only knowledge we have been provided regarding this is that it has the ability to truly change the magical world for the better and that this mysterious artefact has deep roots in magical pirate history.

To compensate for the lack of solid facts, however, we have been gifted a message from Captain Hookwink himself to share with all of you. This is an exclusive, Daily Diviner-only message!

“What a joyous occasion this is, ain’t it? I must truly thank you all at th’ Daily Diviner and those readin’ this for your support. The acknowledgement and excitement from everyone truly warms my heart. My charmin’ crew and I couldn’t do this without ya, cousins!
I can promise you, we are hard at work findin’ this artefact for all of you. It hasn’t been easy, ‘n it won’t get any easier, but we will succeed! Once we find it, every single one of you can come to my little ol’ ship in Longbay Landing and see it for yourselves! Up close, all personal. A true treat, if ya ask me!
Now, I won’t give too much more away, that-a-way it’ll be revealed to everyone all at once! Please, do forgive me for the anticipation, but I promise it’s worth it. Trust me I’d never break my word. It’s as good as gold, and gold is such a remarkable thing.
Yours truly and forever, Captain Hookwink”
We hope to receive consistent updates from Hookwink and his crew regarding the search for this valuable artefact and what powers it might hold. Until then, dear readers, I have been Nathan Nakamori, and this was The Heroic Charge.

Comments

Status
Status