DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

The Green Brick Block

kiarralish

Magician
Minecraft IGN: kiarralish
Auralock Dark Follower Raven
The famous green brick block that is used in the ministry. I've heard many people say just how much they love it and wish they could build with it. Without the texture pack, it can be seen as a lapis block. So why is it not available for the players to build with. I think this lovely brick would make a nice addition to many houses and designs on Potterworld housing and would help some of my fellow players show their Aurorlock pride! I personally would love to build a ministry themed build on my housing plot if given access to these blocks and I'm sure many others would love to use it too.

nathan1e

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: nathan1e
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I agree! The block has a beautiful texture that would fit very nicely in mine depot :)

Evux

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Evux
Honeybadger Auralock
I support this suggestion, would definitely use it for an underground museum of some kind. :D

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello there! I will now bring up your idea to the rest of the poltergeist team so we can discuss it and come with a reply as soon as possible! Thank you for your suggestion!

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello!

We discussed your idea, and we like it! This is something we are going to implement (with some more blocks as well ;))! Thank you for your suggestion, it means a lot to us!

Aviann

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AviannTheBird
Auralock Staff Griffin Phoenix Sr. Professor Class Design Lore Keeper
Hello @kiarralish!

I am happy to say that your suggestion has been completed! The block has been added to the mine depot and can be purchased for use on housing. Thank you again for your suggestion, and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!