DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

the nugget emporium

pretzellie

Magician
Minecraft IGN: SpookyEllie
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello potterworld

a few months ago I made a suggestion on chicken nugget plushie. Sadly it got declined . As I thought about how can we make chicken nuggets grow as a business. I realized we don’t have a actual shop for selling chicken nuggets. Now seeing the bagel shop is being placed I believe a chicken nugget shop should be placed right next to the bagel shop. It would sell many things like chicken sandwiches, chicken nuggets, potatoes fries. Just something you can grab for dinner. ! As it would be the better shop with everyone’s favorite! CHICKEN NUGGETS

CHICKEN NUGGETS OUT!!
THE NEW NAME OF THIS SHOP IS CALLED THE NUGGETS EMPORIUM

Last edited:

pretzellie

Magician
It feels like a waste of a model and space in the texture pack.
what isn’t a waste of space in the texture pack and modeling though? There’s many things that weren’t needed but is there for enjoyment. For example, The future bagel shop sure yes it could be annoying that certain things aren’t taking place because how hard it can be and a lot of work it takes to get those wants. But little things like that makes it fun to see in the server. Shops should be added around the world where u can buy stuff. It would be a waste to have that many buildings for it to not have anything. Hey might as well remove them ? since it’s waste right ? fun things are what makes the server enjoyable. A chicken nugget model wouldn’t even be as much needed ? Because the chicken model they already have can be it. A lot of things are just named differently but same model.

pretzellie

Magician
Okay fair I was just bringing a different perspective. Nothing against nuggets specifically I just feel they aren't necessary.
A lot of things aren’t necessary on the server but it’s there because as I said it makes the server fun to look at. Not saying you have something against the chicken nuggets specifically. I’m just simply saying adding more fun things to see on the server is enjoyable .

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Good day @SaltyEllie!

Thank you for bringing your suggestion forward to the threads! As we are always on the lookout for new ways to improve our server, your feedback is much appreciated!

At this time, I will now be forwarding your suggestion to my fellow Poltergeists to get additional feedback on if we are to implement your suggestion or not. I will get back to you here so be on the lookout for future notifications from this thread!

Once again thank you for your suggestion, take good care of yourself! <3

Kind wishes,
Cate

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Good day @SaltyEllie!

Thank you again for bringing your suggestion to the threads! As we are always on the lookout for new ways to improve our server, we are super appreciative of your idea!

I have brought your suggestion up to the team, and I am stoked to say your suggestion has been accepted!!! As we really like this idea and believe it would be a fun addition, and we'll make sure to see how we can find a way to incorporate it into the world. This will be worked on another time in the foreseeable future, as this is a low priority and we’re focused on working on other content as of right now. Sadly there is no ETA, BUT do be on the lookout for this in the future!!

Once again thank you for your suggestion! Take good care and I hope you have a wonderful day! And make sure to eat loads of Chicken Nuggets! :)

Well wishes,
Cate <3

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya @pretzellie!

I'd like to thank you again for creating this suggestion! I'm here to inform you that this suggestion has been completed, and you'll be able to find it in the town of Antrum. It will be on live soon, so keep an eye out once it is!

We hope that you continue to create more suggestions and share them with us in the near future. Have a lovely day!