DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

The /Q Command

Sinelius

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Sinelius
Honeybadger
Heyo,

I've noticed how people tend to ask what they need to do in a quest and are most likely unaware of the /Q command to bring up their objectives.

My suggestion is basically to somehow make it clearer or possibly add a broadcast as I feel it needs more attention. Would also lessen the questions about objectives at least by some percentage.

Cheers 😊

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Greeting @Sinelius,

Thank you for submitting this idea!

I will bring forth your suggestion to my fellow Poltergeists. We will let you know once we have reached a decision.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out and I wish you a wonderful day :heart:

Kind regards,
Kip.

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @Sinelius,

Apologies for the wait. I have returned with our decision. I'm pleased to tell you that we have accepted your suggestion. After discussing it, we think it will be extremely helpful for newer players. We acknowledge that it is a common struggle among them to find the quest progression at the /q command, therefore, we will add a broadcast for this, informing them of this information.

Additionally, we think it is a good idea nonetheless, so thank you for proposing it. We hope to see more suggestions from you in the future! If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Regardless, I wish you a wonderful day :heart:

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya again,

This is now complete and live! We hope you appreciate the change :)