DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

THE ROOM OF REQUIREMENT!

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
In the Room of Requirement, you cannot use your broom. During the Deathly Hallows, Harry, Ron, and Hermione fly out of the room on a broom. I think it would be a small but good little change if you can fly on your broom inside the Room of Requirement! Honestly no big reason other than Harry flew out of there, but I don't see a specific reason to why you can't fly in there :)

may2070

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: may2070
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I like this idea and I think it's v convenient. It helps players get out quickly without getting frustrated. The only problem is that I feel like it would take away the feeling of being trapped in the Room of Requirement, which makes escaping it much more rewarding and much more fun to explore imo

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
Hey! Thanks for your suggestion! This is really interesting I'll bring this up with the rest of the team and get back to you on it soon!

Zadanthalion

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ZADANeth
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
In the Room of Requirement, you cannot use your broom. During the Deathly Hallows, Harry, Ron, and Hermione fly out of the room on a broom. I think it would be a small but good little change if you can fly on your broom inside the Room of Requirement! Honestly no big reason other than Harry flew out of there, but I don't see a specific reason to why you can't fly in there :)
Great suggestion! Why shouldn't you be able to, there's space ;)

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
'ello! So upon discussion with the team a decision was made! We quite like the idea and will hopefully be able to implement it in the future as usually only higher leveled players (30+) have a broom. And let's not forget that if we were to stick true to the Harry Potter series, then allowing players to fly in the Room of Requirement would be more realistic.

Thank you for your suggestion! We look forward to hearing more from you in the future!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello @Nyn!

Thank you again for making this suggestion! At this time, I'd like to inform you that this suggestion has been worked on and is finally completed! It will be on live very soon, so keep an eye out once this change has been implemented.

Have a wonderful day!