DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

"The Seeker's wand"

I would like to propose a new wand to add to the store. The wand of Viktor Krum or "The Seeker's wand". I would love to see this wand, especially for the unique and original style that it has.
I hope you like my idea XD

Kate

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: TbhKate_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Sr. Game Designer
I agree that his wand looks quite cool, but as Alex said it would need a new name! Although I think the design is really unique :)

Last edited:

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey there!

Thank you for your suggestion! I'll bring this up to the rest of the Poltergeist team so that we can discuss it and we'll get back to you as soon as possible with a response!

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey there!

We appreciate all of the feedback and suggestions that we get greatly. It helps us improve and come up with new ideas for the server. At this time, we will unfortunately be declining your suggestion. While we do think that the design of the wand is unique, a lot of the part that makes the wand unique would not be seen while holding it. Additionally, we don't believe that there would be enough player interest for it. Thank you once again for your suggestion!