DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

The Seer Team

Stiitch3s

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Stiitch3s
Dark Follower Griffin
So heyy, i realy love the Server every update every Profesor evry Person that works even on the smallest things. A while ago i saw that a RoleplayTeam is gonna come (or that you can sign up for it) Rp's are so much fun but i was wondering if it gives a reason you have to be lv.65 . I kind of understand it because the higher your level the more experience you have and played longer on the Server, but i would love to sign up for it but im not lv 65. Mabey there is a really good reason but i just wanted to ask you ^^. However with or without me the SeerTeam is gonna be amazing with some amazing People.

Zmiya

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Zmiy
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
By being level 65, it pretty much means you're an experienced player because it takes quite a while to get to that point. This is why they require you be a certain level on the server - so they know you've actually spent time on the server and haven't joined and applied for a position shortly after. You'll get to level 65 and you can apply then! :)

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Hello,

The level requirement is set to 65 because we want to ensure all possible members of the team have the necessary experience & knowledge of the server. Those who have played the server for a long period of time and have a higher level often times have a better understanding of the server. As Zmiya has said, you would need to reach level 65 before applying.

Have a great day,
Sunnya