DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

The Weekly Owl - Edition 5 - Unofficial Roleplay News

Leugim

Magician
Minecraft IGN: leugim23
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire
Greetings everyone, and welcome back to the fifth edition of The Weekly Owl! Similar to last week, it’s been mostly soundless. However, just as things seem peaceful, a sudden turn of events continues to keep the ball rolling, and we’re more than excited to share the latest news! On a side note, we’d like to congratulate Matias2016 (Writer), mallaaa27 (Writer), ReversoAlex (Publisher), and Joey_Seymour_ (Distributor) for joining our team!

Recent Events:

In the afternoon of Wednesday, January 13th, Max Fireheart was called to the Refuge by Alexander Le Fay. He was told to release Nyx out of prison but refused, resulting in Alexander and Aaron knocking out Max and stealing his wand. Max woke up shortly after and called for backup secretly. Star and Andreu arrived, but even with their combined strength, they couldn’t beat the two Dark Followers. As Alexander and Aaron took their wands, Shady came to the refuge and was able to quickly hide from them. Soon after, Anne Pendragon arrived and attempted to defeat the duo, but she got knocked out in the process. The Phoenixes finally agreed to let Nyx go. However, when the Dark Followers left they decided not to take Callie, a Werewolf Elite.

On January 13th, Phoenix member Shady was captured by Dark Follower Aaron Morte, along with the help of Alexander Le Fay. Yumei Fireheart apparated into the Phoenix Refuge where she saw Shady being taken, but she was confronted and defeated by Alexander before she could help.
Soon afterward, Anne Pendragon and Josh Greyback apparated into the Refuge and tended to Yumei’s wounds, and in no time, she was back on her feet. After they informed her that Shady had been imprisoned at Aaron's estate, the three of them devised a plan to sneak in.
Yumei apparated to the estate grounds, but she was spotted by Alexander, who began to fire spells at her. Luckily, she was able to find cover, and Alexander ran inside to alert Aaron of Yumei’s arrival. Anne and Josh arrived at the scene soon after.
Moments later, Alexander came back outside, offering a deal for the release of the prisoner: A couple of profession items for Shady’s freedom. The group came out of hiding to accept the offer, then apparated back to the Phoenix Refuge, where they met with Phoenix member Belle Pendragon and promptly sent the supplies to Alexander and Aaron.
A while later, Yumei, Josh, Belle, and Anne went to Aaron’s estate to inquire about Shady’s release. Alexander told them that he would be freed on Sunday, at 12 a.m. The group returned to the Refuge where Yumei met with Jes, another Phoenix.

Later on, Aaron apparated into the Refuge asking them to go to the Dark Follower Camp. Jes and Yumei apparated into the campgrounds where they met Dark Council member Henry Chimera, Dark Follower and Werewolf Elite Valentine Deathrose, fellow werewolf Onyx, and Alexander.

Henry proposed a new deal. For the release of Callie and several other Dark Followers, they would return Shady’s freedom. He gave Yumei and Jes 24 hours to respond, so they went back to the Refuge to send an owl to the High Phoenixes.

Interviews:
We asked Alexander Le Fay for statements on his actions along with some other questions.

Q: May the Weekly Owl have a statement on your actions?
A: “I aided Mr. Morte in the capture of Shady to hold leverage against the Phoenixes to get what we want, I can’t answer the motives of the dark army. They will announce their motives when they want it to be announced.”

Q: “Does this have anything to do with the Werewolf Elite Callie?”
A: ”Callie is a valuable member in the werewolves. She is skilled in many ways but my actions do not collide with her imprisonment.”

Q: “Has there been any form of harm to your captive following last night?”
A: “No.”

Q: “Did anyone put you up to this, like the Dark Lord or Dark Council members?”
A: “Nope.”

Last Wednesday, our Reporters were able to speak with Nyx, a prisoner for the Phoenixes, along with some Dark Followers and the Vampire Queen on their opinions on the Dark Duel. The interviews provided us with an insight on what Dark Followers are thinking about the Dark Duel.

Here is our interview with Nyx.
Q: “How’s Phoenix prison treating you?”
A: “Awful. I am here for what I believe to be simple trespassing and they treat me subhuman.”

Q: “Have you heard about the challenge issued by Joel against Noah and Sara?”
A: “I do not care as I am not a Dark Follower. I hold no opinion other than may the best woman or man win.”

Q: “Thank you for your time, are there any last statements you would like to make?”
A: “Against the Phoenixes… You’ve got a big storm coming.

We also had a chance to speak to some Dark Followers about the Dark Duel:

Q: “What are your thoughts on the challenge issued recently by Joel against Sara and Noah?”
Matias Varulv: “I believe the challenge has been fairly addressed… and I assume the winner is the Dark Lord.”

Alexander Le Fay: “I think that seeing the two Dark Lords fight against each other would be very cool and fun to watch.”

Vampire Queen Chailey: “I think this shall be an interesting challenge to watch for sure. I am intrigued to see how both Noah and my dear sister handle themselves. I hope that whomever falls into position changes their ways of this allegiance.”

Q: “Do you believe there is a chance Sara and Noah might turn against each other in the challenge for one of them to try to become the sole leader of the DFs?”

Matias Varulv: “I’ve heard much speculation on this… I simply don’t see the two turning…. There would have to be some catalyst to cause it.”

Alexander Le Fay: “Possibly. It has been going very smoothly lately.”

Vampire Queen Chailey: “Yeah, I am particularly worried about it considering they don't see eye to eye on everything. I may not agree with my sister but I still love her and wish her no harm.”

Q: “Between the two, who do you support yourself?”

Matias Varulv: “I support both. The one who wins. I will uphold my Lord…”

Alexander Le Fay: “Joel was a great leader for his time. He did wonders as the ex-Dark Lord. But now it’s time for new leadership to evolve in the Dark Followers.”

Vampire Queen Chailey: “Sara of course. I believe that my sister has enough sense to at least try to turn that allegiance for the better.”

Advertisement and Contact:
In our newspaper, we will be offering an advertisement section! For only 50 gold, you can put a custom advertisement in this paper. Contact SLGStardust, SLGLeugim, Maxymoos, DisneyxHoney, SLGTara, versai11es or Matias2016 to buy your advertisement today.

Need a musician for your Potterworld wedding? Message or mail mckennaweasley!

If you'd like to apply for a position for The Weekly Owl, feel free to apply here for the position of either Writer, Reporter, Publisher, or Distributor.

Last edited: