DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Thorn Crown

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya, @neppie__

I have arrived with some awesome news. This suggestion has been accepted and put on hold. We really liked this suggestion and believe it's a great idea for a new summer hat. We would love to see players enjoy wearing this, and ideally they will be able to do so shortly. Make sure to keep an eye out!

Thank you for taking the time to create these suggestions, we're always looking for ways to improve and add to our server.

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya, @neppie__

I am back once again with some phenomenal news! This suggestion has now been completed with the release of the Vine Crown as part of our Tropical Store Release this month. We hope this is a hat everyone can enjoy!

Thank you for your wonderful suggestion and we hope to see more in the future.

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!