DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

TLDR there should be ranks that give us our preferred pronouns

Lorvalor Fireheart

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: FroggyFemboy
Raven
As a LGB(T) person on PW it makes me extremely uncomfortable when people mis-gender me and call me a girl,

on another server i;m in, there is a way to allow Dyno bot to give us ranks that say our preferred pronouns and i believe adding this to the Potterworld Discord Server would be a large improvement for many people

There are alot of LGBT people on potterworld and I believe they would enjoy this as-well as i know alot of NB people on PW who use They/Them pronouns but have to resort to He/Him or She/Her when referred to by others

example of the command being run:
unknown (2).png

Garrison

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Khails
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire VIP Werewolf DD Writer WizNetworker
Greetings Kazu,

Thanks for suggesting an idea! We are always looking for ideas that benefit the server, and we appreciate you for bring it forward!

We already have a suggestion that is similar to your suggestion that is currently under review by the Poltergeist team - https://potterworldmc.com/threads/new-discord-roles.4039/. I'm going to mark this thread as a duplicate and will respond after we've reached a final decision on the suggestion. Again, thank you so much for taking the time to submit a suggestion and we hope that you decide to submit more in the future!

Best regards,
Garrison