DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Tournamemts kinda

KeigA

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Keiga_Spellman
Honeybadger
I played on this server for a while and i really loved it, got everything a potterhead could ask for but now i cant play but soon ill have a good pc to return but anyway, sorry if this is already in the game, if it is i didnt notice but it would be nice to have quableball tournaments or like just houses competing to get points and also for other players to be able to watch the game, i really dnt know if thats already in the game but if not think about it ^^ kind regards.

Linds

Caretaker
Minecraft IGN: LindsYUH
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent VIP SPEW
There are monthly flying and dueling tournaments, which you can view info on here: https://potterworldmc.com/forums/tournaments/. Players aren’t able to attend unless they’re competing, however sometimes tournaments are streamed and can be viewed on Potterworld’s youtube channel. There aren’t quabbleball tournaments, however it’s been suggested in the past I believe. :)

KeigA

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Keiga_Spellman
Honeybadger
Thank you ^^ i knew about those 2 but wasnt sure about quableball, i really hope in the future they can add it even if take years 😂👍🏻 and would love for people to be able to watch it, like they do in classrooms or something i dont know even they could add a ticket system where players have to purchase it (real or gold) to be able to watch.... Probably its something really hard to do i really dnt know how the servers work and all that but yeah 😅 if its possible try to do something like that in a small scale to see if more people approve it so you guys could work on that one day ^^

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
I'm not sure it will ever really be possible to watch the tournaments themselves, because a lot of people would be watching, and flying and dueling are laggy enough without the extra spectators, which I think is why they are streamed instead of people being able to watch them (and also they are held in a class, which can only have 80 players at once) but if everything somehow becomes less laggy, it could be possible

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello KeigA,
as mentioned above there are monthly dueling and flying tournaments, though this will change a bit with the Revelius Update, and Quabbleball Tournaments have been suggested and declined in the past, due to limitations with the technology, as mentioned in this post
Thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld! We really appreciate players leaving feedback or making suggestions, as that allows us to work on improving our server!
Have a wonderful day!