DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

traffic cone hat

cone

• Total voters

1psaonly

Dragonologist
Minecraft IGN: 1psaonly
Dark Follower Serpent
i definitely agree with this idea!!!! i feel like this would definitely improve my gameplay experience!!! it would become my next go to hat, next to propeller hat!!! this is such a good idea!!!

Grace

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Vampire SPEW
Hello!

This is definitely a fun idea. I will bring it up to the other Poltergeists to get their opinions and thoughts on it as well. After we discuss it and once a decision has been made I will reply to let you know. Thank you so much for you suggestion and hope you have an amazing day!

FlatJambo

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: FlatJambo
Honeybadger Auralock
Magma, why on Earth would this be an April fool's hat? This hat isn't a joke. It is perfection. Do not tarnish its reputation or else the chance of getting it in-game could be diminished.

Grace

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Vampire SPEW
Hihi!

So we have brought your suggestion up with the leadership team and unfortunately we will be declining it. We definitely found this idea very creative, but a traffic cone hat is not the type of vision we have for the store. We were also unsure how popular this might be among other players. While there could definitely be a few who purchase this, the majority of the player base may not be interested.

Nonetheless, thank you so much for your suggestion and we would love to hear any future ideas you have for the server! Hope you have a wonderful day. :)