DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Trainer Quabble

MimiLarue

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: MimiLarue
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
Hello!

I was messing around with some friends and I noticed that every time I attempted to use the Trainer Quabble whilst on my broom, it kicked me off. I was wondering if there would be any way to tweak this to allow things like the Trainer Quabble to be thrown without kicking the player off the broom.

Thank you for your consideration,
MimiLarue

FlatJambo

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: FlatJambo
Honeybadger Auralock
I love playing catch with friends in the courtyard outside the Great Hall; I also love attempting to catch it while on my broom. I agree with this suggestion. It would be more like an actual Quabbleball that can be caught and thrown in mid-air.

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Hello @MimiLarue! Thank you so much for coming forward with this suggestion! I will bring it up with the other poltergeists right away to discuss further and get back to you with our decision once it has been reached! Have a wonderful day!

Grace

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Staff Vampire Wizencouncil SPEW Lead Scribe Lead
Hello!

Thank you very much for taking the time to create this suggestion. We have brought up your idea regarding the training quabble and unfortunately we will be declining it. The reason we are declining it is due to the fact that this is not actually possible. Throwing the quabbleball and riding on a broom are both spells and unfortunately it is not possible to have 2 spells running at the same time.

Really sorry about this, but thank you again for your suggestion and have a wonderful day!