DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Trainer Snidget

CrazyBoysCraft

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: CrazyBoysCraft
Dark Follower Griffin
Ok so I have an idea that isn't a big one but I've always wanted to see in the game and I think a lot of people would like. So we have trainer quabbles in the game that you can purchase at the quabbleball store, and you can take this to the arena and practice throwing it through hoops or passing it to teammates, whatever you want to practice being a better passer. I was always more interested in being searcher, and have always wanted to see a trainer snidget. I think it would be a really cool little thing to add to the game, so that people like me who would like to be able to practice searching out of quabbleball games could do so. In the HP books the quabbleball teams all had access to a quabble, bludgers, and a snitch to practice with, and I think it would be cool if we could do that in this server.

When someone who is interested in searching goes into a QB game, for the first few games they can be completely overwhelmed trying to find the snidget, catch it, figuring out how everything works, and even for people who have already played a lot of QB, it can still be hard sometimes to get practice because you aren't guranteed to get to play searcher everytime. I think it would just be really awesome to have another way to practice, and I think the practice snidget would be a great way to do it.

Someone could go into the quabbleball store and buy the trainer snidget, and take it to the quabbleball arena. They could right click (or left, but preferably right since left is what you catch with) and the snidget would then start flying around the arena. The player can fly around the arena, and once they catch the snidget by left clicking, they then get the snidget back and can go and release the snidget again and keep practicing. I think it would also be good to have a /return command or /returnsnidget , just something so that if the player cannot catch it, they can still get it back. I just think this would be a really cool thing to have in the game and is something I know I've wanted for a long time.

Zadanthalion

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ZADANeth
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
I really like this idea! I think they should implement something like this for sure so people can work on getting used to playing it, which will make the games more fun for everyone!

Keira :D

Professor
Minecraft IGN: ohBelle_
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
Yeah! I really like this idea, im not too good at quabbleball and the only way to practice is to actually play, where you cant take time to learn every step, and catching the snidget is really harf.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello! Thanks for making this suggestion!
I'll bring it up to the Poltergeist Team, so that we can discuss it and get back to you as soon as possible,
Have a great day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again CrazyBoysCraft,
thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion for Potterworld. We are always looking for ways to improve our server and therefore we truly appreciate players making suggestions and leaving feedback.
Unfortunately, we will be declining your suggestion as it's simply not possible with our tech.
Thanks again and we hope you will make more suggestions in the future!
Have a great day!