DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Trapped chests

HektorTM

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: HektorTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I believe having trapped chests in housings is an absolute must have as you can store things more easily and additionally using less space. Some people (like me) have a lot of blocks and the chests take up too much space so trapped chests would solve that problem atleast for me. Those can be more expensive than normal chests idm just add them pls

GreatLordOz

Magician
Minecraft IGN: GreatLordOz
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix
1.13+ and beyond fixes the problem being able to place chests next to each other... but we all know that might still be awhile before that update happens.

HektorTM

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: HektorTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
1.13+ and beyond fixes the problem being able to place chests next to each other... but we all know that might still be awhile before that update happens.
Yeah it's still a while to 2.0 and additionally to that it is a different chest texture!

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya, @HektorTM

I have arrived with some awesome news. This suggestion has been accepted and completed. We really loved the idea of trapped chests. They can now be purchased at the mine depot.

We really appreciate all your contributions to suggestions and hope to see more in the future.

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!