DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Tripudio Upgrade

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @Sinelius!

Thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion! We are always looking for ways in which we can improve our server for our players. I will bring this idea up with the Poltergeist team to get their opinions and feedback on this. Once we have reached a decision I will let you know!

Have a great day/night!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @Sinelius!

Thank you again for making your suggestion! I've returned with a response, and after discussing it amongst the staff team, we've decided to decline your suggestion, as it has the same reasons why we declined making Volo an AOE. We purposefully place certain spells in specific levels as a way to help players feel like they're progressing and being rewarded for it. If we were to change this spell to have an AOE ability, it would allow players to help those who should not have access to this spell and take away the rewarding feature of earning it later on. Regardless of this, we hope you continue to create more suggestions and share them with us in the near future!

Have an amazing day!