DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Trouble connecting

moomin

New Magician
Hello! I haven't been on the server in a long while, and I've just decided to come and play again.
Unfortunately, I've been having a lot of trouble connecting to the server. The "loading terrain" stays up for about 10-20 seconds, and promptly disconnects me. I've managed to join once, but once I tried to get into the Hogwarts world from spawn, it loaded for a while and then disconnected me.
I've tried a number of things - switching to different versions, restarting my computer, turning down render distance, using "prompt" for the resource pack, and disconnecting and reconnecting from my wifi. I really don't know what else to do. Is anyone else having this problem? Is it being worked on to get fixed?
Thanks xx

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya :)

Try going to the FAQ here for help

moomin

New Magician
Heya :)

Try going to the FAQ here for help
I have, nothing on there has worked. I've tried basically everything. Do you know if this issue is being looked into? It seems like a lot of people are having it. I have really good wifi, as well, so I'm really confused as to what exactly could be going wrong on my side.