DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

turtle

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
Turtles were added to Minecraft as part of the 1.13 update. Currently, players can play between 1.10 and 1.13 (I believe) and it generally runs best at 1.12.2, so most players play that, so it can't be changed to be the mob, since most players don't play on 1.13.

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
i think will be better for the server to remove old version and put only 1.13 this will made the swim sistem more compatible (many time if you swim (one block) you stuck) and will add new mob addded in 1.13 like phantom (possible for a new transformo) and other thing and game sistem

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
I don't think this would work. I mentioned above that potterworld runs best on 1.12.2 and I believe when it was first available for pw, people were having glitchy resource packs and I think there was some issue with swimming - I'm not sure if these are still the case though. In the future when these issues are ironed out, it's possible that potterworld will be able to remove the older versions, but it will probably take a while, and I think they would prioritise being able to use newer versions.

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
Hi, @Nicolas Crestello! Unfortunately, we cannot use the turtle mob as the server itself is running on 1.10, so any blocks or mobs added later on aren't available on Potterworld. We do have a turtle model already which we could use for it, but since it is a custom model it's a bit trickier to achieve - sadly our current tech does not allow for that. In the future though, when that is possible, we'll be sure to update it! Thank you for your valuable feedback! 🙂