DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Unable To Join The Server

Harrison

Assistant to Head of Technology & Development
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Teheeo
Assistant Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Arithmancer SPEW
Hello @NotPoky_,

Unfortunately we are currently experiencing issues with the network. Those specifically being that hubs and other servers are refusing to start.

We will be providing more information on our discord here that you are more than welcome to join.

If however you cannot join the Discord, I am more than welcome to personally deliver updates here for you.

Attached is the most recent update from the Head Staff team.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Harrison.

Harrison

Head Staff
Staff
Assistant Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Arithmancer SPEW
Hello Again!

As per the announcement here on our homepage and Discord, the server is now back up and running ^-^.

If you do experience anymore issues please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Kind Regards,
Harrison.

I have tried to join the server, but it says that it is outdated? My game just updated today and is now on 1.17, is there going to be an update to the server?

Harrison

Head Staff
Staff
Hey There @RedRiotKitty1327,

Unfortunately our server only supports the minecraft java versions from 1.10 to 1.13. We recommend you play on 1.12.2 though.
This means that any new versions, including 1.17 are not supported.

To join you’ll need to switch to an older version of minecraft which you can do by following the guide here.

Please do not hesitate to let me know here if you experience any issues trying to do so.

Kind Regards,
Harrison.

BuzzVanti

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: BuzzVanti
Griffin
Hi, I just got a notification saying "We are currently unable to connect you to a hub server." What does this mean? I was thinking it might be because I logged off of the game in the guardian challenges but I'm not sure why else I'd be getting this.

BuzzVanti

New Magician
Griffin

Harrison

Head Staff
Staff
Hi, I just got a notification saying "We are currently unable to connect you to a hub server." What does this mean? I was thinking it might be because I logged off of the game in the guardian challenges but I'm not sure why else I'd be getting this.
Hello @BuzzVanti,

Sadly we're currently experiencing network issues, where hubs and other servers are refusing to start. This would explain why you cannot join.

There is an announcement posted on our Discord here which I strongly encourage you to join to stay up to date. Additionally the full announcement can be seen below:

For now all we can ask is for your patience.

Best Regards,
Harrison.

BuzzVanti

New Magician
Griffin
Hello @BuzzVanti,

Sadly we're currently experiencing network issues, where hubs and other servers are refusing to start. This would explain why you cannot join.

There is an announcement posted on our Discord here which I strongly encourage you to join to stay up to date. Additionally the full announcement can be seen below:

For now all we can ask is for your patience.

Best Regards,
Harrison.
Yeah, I just saw that, sorry and thank you