DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Unicorn Forest Housing Scenery

kiarralish

Magician
Minecraft IGN: kiarralish
Auralock Dark Follower Raven
The title is pretty self explanatory but I think a housing scenery designed around the unicorn spawn-area would be widely welcomed and appreciated among the players of Potterworld. Most of the scenery could just be the white and blue trees found there and if the building team wanted to take things a step further they could add unicorn statues or more of the stone runes (such as the one found in-front of the large tree). While this is in no way crucial to game-play, I myself would use this scenery and some people I have talked to have said the same.

JustMaxHell

Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: JustMaxHell
Honeybadger Auralock Staff Lore Keeper Sr. Architect Drooble's Order Sr. Game Designer
Oh ! that is a very nice suggestion ! I will bring this up with our team ! :3

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello Kiarra,
We appreciate you making this suggestion for Potterworld!
I will now share your suggestion with my fellow Poltergeists, to get more feedback on it. We will take some time to think this over, then we will get back to you with a response.
Have a fantastic day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello there,
After taking some time to discuss your suggestion, we are happy to inform you that it has been accepted! We like this idea and think it would be a great and interesting housing scenery, so we will look for opportunities to add it to the store!
Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion for our store! We hope you decide to use these forums more in the future.
And of course, have a wonderful day!