DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Update level system?

Atreus | ethxnTM

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: ethxnTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Hello! This idea was made by Sargent, I'm just relaying the message.

An expanded level system for players to still have the chance to gain more levels, since reaching 80 happens too fast in my opinion. For the first update, you would only be able to reach level 150. But as time goes on, the higher the level goes up. It would be the same as the current levelling system, except there would be no quests, just levelling up for the fun of it.
Perhaps special prefixes for reaching super late levels, like 150. Just a small idea for the grads to have more to do.

Takalo

Notable Magician
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Takalo
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Drooble's Order
cool idea... I'd love to see an "Order of Merlin" thing if this idea would be implemented.

~Ju

Sticktrees

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: SmellyBigBro
Dark Follower Griffin
Hello! This idea was made by Sargent, I'm just relaying the message.

An expanded level system for players to still have the chance to gain more levels, since reaching 80 happens too fast in my opinion. For the first update, you would only be able to reach level 150. But as time goes on, the higher the level goes up. It would be the same as the current levelling system, except there would be no quests, just levelling up for the fun of it.
Perhaps special prefixes for reaching super late levels, like 150. Just a small idea for the grads to have more to do.
I think getting level 80 takes a decently long amount of time. I think they should add other activities to level up and improve proficiencies like professions. Which would add another form of grind to the game. I've heard a lot of backlash from players on how long it takes to level.

Atreus | ethxnTM

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: ethxnTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
I think getting level 80 takes a decently long amount of time. I think they should add other activities to level up and improve proficiencies like professions. Which would add another form of grind to the game. I've heard a lot of backlash from players on how long it takes to level.
I was actually told they lowered the levelling system quite a bit. Though this is just from what I heard as I wasn't around for it, but levelling up before used to be near impossible.
Though I do agree there should be more ways, levelling up is quite easy imo.

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello there @WitheredApollo (Atreus) !

Thank you for making this suggestion on behalf of Sargent! We always appreciate new ideas brought up by players! I will now be bringing up this suggestion to the rest of the Poltergeist team so we can discuss it more. Once a decision has been made I will return with a response, so I suggest keeping an eye on this thread!

Thank you once again for creating this suggestion and I hope you have a great day!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Heya @ChosenChaos (Atreus) !

I'm glad to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted because we plan to implement this as we add future continents. Our next expansions will be the previously announced Northern Europe and France expansions. However, we will be focusing on levels 1-80 for the foreseeable future, meaning I will mark this thread as on hold.

Again, thank you for this suggestion and I hope you have a magical day!