DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Update the ender pearls in spellwars

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
I tried using a ender pearl to save my life from dying but than it still killed me ender pearls are suppose to save your life not let you still get killed in the process it almost feels like the ender pearl only purpose of teleporting and not actually trying to save a life from falling to your death. It would be nice to update them in spellwars so it won't be rigged when you don't take damage just for being knocked off from a big height.

Tuna2

Animorphus
Griffin
That too because I'm trying to get the hang of it so I can get to the middle faster but as I try to do that I accidently place 1 block behind me instead of under me than I get stuck trying to put the block under me and if I fail thats is when I fall to the void to my death which makes me upset and annoyed

Last edited:

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello @Tuna2,

As this is more of a bug report, I'll be moving this suggestion to declined. In future, I would recommend either making a bug report here on the forums or creating a ticket in-game with /t create to report any bugs you may find.
Nevertheless, thank you for reporting this bug. We will be looking into it so that it can hopefully be fixed.

Have a great day!

Tuna2

Animorphus
Griffin
Oh sorry about that and your welcome btw it's annoying to die when you throw your ender pearls to a safe place and still die