DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Update the "/faq" information.

Leo_S

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: LeoTheLynx
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire SPEW Lead
Today a player asked about how to get house points. Trying to help him out with the official information, the player Psycho_Bones tried to check about house points in "/faq" and realized that none option there talked about it. So I come here in order to suggest this update. Add a section about house points on "/faq"!

Grace

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Staff Vampire Wizencouncil SPEW Lead Scribe Lead
Hey @Lenz!

Thank you so much for your suggestion! It'd definitely be a very helpful addition to the /faq for both older and newer players. I'm going to bring your idea up to the rest of the Poltergeist Team to get their opinions and feedback on it as well. Once a decision has been made then I will respond and let you know what it is!

Grace

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Staff Vampire Wizencouncil SPEW Lead Scribe Lead
Hello again @Lenz!

Sorry for the late reply on a decision for this. We have brought up your suggestion to the Leadership Team and I am pleased to let you know that we will be accepting it! We think that it is an extremely good idea and a helpful addition to the /faq. Newer players can oftentimes be confused on what house points are or how to obtain them and this will help to give a little helpful insight into them. There is currently no ETA on when this will be added, but we will be adding it in the future!

Thank you so much for your suggestion and we would love to see any other ideas you have for the server in the future! Have a wonderful day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello @Leo Lenz!

On behalf of the Poltergeist team, we’d like to thank you again for making this suggestion and sharing it on the forums! At this time, I’d like to inform you that this suggestion has been completed and is now live!

We hope that you continue to create more suggestions in the future! Have a nice day!