DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Updating Wand Names From Packages

Salmandingo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Salmandingo
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Context for Suggestion:

Currently, buying a Dark Follower Package or the Dark Follower Wand Enhancement from the store gives your wand the name "Deathdrinker". That wand name sounds great and fits very well with the theme of the Dark Followers!

Werewolves club package gives wand name "Werewanderer" which I also find pretty cool and fitting!

However, the other packages/wand enhancement yield wand names that are very dull and I feel like that can be improved :D

The Aurorlocks Package / Wand Enhancement yields a wand name "Aurorlocks wand" which is pretty basic.

Same with the Phoenix Package / Wand Enhancement, giving "Phoenix wand"

and finally

SPEW club package gives "SPEW Wand"

Suggestion:

I'm not the most creative on wand name ideas (and feel free to suggest your own below) but I made some alternate names below that would sound much cooler for Aurorlocks/Spew/Phoenix wand names (in my opinion)

For Phoenix, instead of "Phoenix Wand", can use "The Flamekeeper" (not to be confused with our mans @Andreu Zoldyck lol)
For Aurorlocks, instead of "Aurorlock Wand", can use "
Arcane Staff"
For SPEW, we can use "
Freedom Staff"

Important Note:

I'd like to put the focus of the suggestion on the need to change the names rather than what the names I suggested were. I feel like any change for these three wand names would be a change for the better and it does not have to be limited to accepting the wand names i've personally given.

Those are just my ideas and again, feel free to comment any cool wand names that you might have because i'm sure you have greater ideas than me :D

Grace

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Vampire SPEW
Hey!

Thank you so much for your suggestions. I will bring this up with the rest of the Poltergeist team to get their opinions on it. Once we have reached a decision I will respond with what we conclude about it. Again, thank you for a suggestion and have a great day! :)

Grace

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Vampire SPEW
Hello again!

So I have brought your suggestion up with the rest of the Poltergeist team and I am happy to let you know that we will be accepting it! We believe that it is only fair to create unique wand names for all of the packages to keep with the consistency and creativity. Because of your amazing suggestion and its relation we have also decided to implement a GUI that allows players to go ahead and change their current wand names to the allegiance one whenever they want. We are looking to implement this soon to hopefully make these packages a little bit more unique so keep an eye out!.

Thank you so much for your suggestion and please feel free to create more in the future! It is always amazing to hear from the players and their ideas for the server. Hope you have a wonderful day!