DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Upgrade Igniotempus

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
I feel like you should upgrade Igniotempus like the 1 in spell wars because let's just say it doesn't fit the description like it says it does than spell wars, cause outside of spell wars you have to get close to the person and they only have a few seconds to get out there and it's very easy to dodge for grads cause once they see once they will dodge it every time and the spell almost has no use in combat unless you give your opponent a debuff like slowness or bind if they don't use ascendo or appareo out of there why not have the same thing like spell wars so they atleast unexpect what you are doing plus it will be in a circle and people won't except it because they won't see it on the ground.

Last edited:

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @Tuna2, thank you for leaving your suggestion! I'll bring the idea for the potential upgrade for Ingiotempus up to the rest of the Poltergeist team. I'll get back to you as soon as we have a response, so stay tuned!

Regardless, I wish you a wonderful day :heart:

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi Tuna2,

Thank you for your patience! After discussing your idea with the team, it has unfortunately been declined. We do not plan to change Igniotempus at this time, in the proposed way. Therefore, we will keep the current mechanics in place.

We hope that this is not too disappointing!

Nevertheless, thanks again and have a wonderful day!